Blundstone #960 Work & Safety Boot XFR Wheat
Blundstone CSA-approved 960 Work & Safety XFR boots in Wheat stands on a thicker, grippier, solid rubber lug sole for safe, long-wearing, all-season comfort and stability. Are you asking which work boots are the best? Which safety boots are most comfortable? The Blundstone Comfort Arch footbeds reduce stress on bones and joints, cushioning heel-strike impact by up to 90%. Tough-as-nails steel toe rubber toe caps protect the boot itself and extend service life. Step up to comfort and pull-on the most comfortable Blundstone work boot.
- Rubber outsole provides slip resistance through a combination of design, tread pattern and soling material.
- Heat resistant to 300 degrees Celsius.
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant sole.
- Molded TPU toe guard for added protection.
- Luxury removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD(R) Technology for greater impact absorption and cushioning support for all-day comfort.
- Footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- Nylon shank -- ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Extreme puncture protection that is metal-free, lightweight and flexible offering optimum penetration resistance.
- Electrical shock resistant sole.
- CSA approved grade 1 protective toe cap.
Australian Boot Company stocks Canada's largest range of Blundstone CSA-approved work boots. Free Canadian shipping and free in store boot care.