Blundstone Work & Safety #968 Work & Safety Boot XFR Black
New CSA-Approved 968 Work & Safety XFR in Black stands on a thicker, grippier, solid rubber lug sole for safe, long-wearing comfort and stability. Blundstone Comfort Arch footbeds reduce stress on bones and joints, cushioning heel-strike impact by up to 90%. Steel toe boots with tough-as-nails rubber toe caps protect the work boot itself and extend service life. Up your workplace comfort with new Work & Safety XFR from Blundstone Canada.
- Rubber outsole provides slip resistance through a combination of design, tread pattern and soling material.
- Heat resistant to 300 degrees Celsius.
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant sole.
- Molded TPU toe guard for added protection.
- Luxury removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD(R) Technology for greater impact absorption and cushioning support for all-day comfort.
- Footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- Nylon shank -- ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Extreme puncture protection that is metal-free, lightweight and flexible offering optimum penetration resistance.
- Electrical shock resistant sole.
- CSA approved grade 1 protective toe cap.
- Our rubber soles are not designed for extreme cold or icy conditions
- Rubber sole traction is reduced in conditions below freezing and may slip on icy surfaces.
Australian Boot Company stocks Canada's largest range of Blundstone CSA-approved work boots. Free Canadian shipping and free in store boot care.