Blundstone Work & Safety #969 Work & Safety Boot XFR Saddle Brown
Blundstone CSA-approved 969 Work & Safety XFR boots in Saddle Brown. These Blundstone work boots provide all-day comfort, dry feet, no damn laces. The Chelsea height XFR work boots stand on a thicker, grippier, solid rubber lug sole for safe, long-wearing, all-season comfort and stability. The Blundstone Comfort Arch footbeds reduce stress on bones and joints, cushioning heel-strike impact by up to 90%. Work and safety boots with steel toes and tough-as-nails rubber toe caps protect the work boot itself and extend service life. Ultimate safety. Ultimate comfort in work boots from Blundstone Canada. The 969 Saddle Brown is exclusive online here and in Australian Boot Company stores.
- Rubber outsole provides slip resistance through a combination of design, tread pattern and soling material.
- Heat resistant to 300 degrees Celsius.
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant sole.
- Molded TPU toe guard for added protection.
- Luxury removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD(R) Technology for greater impact absorption and cushioning support for all-day comfort.
- Footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- Nylon shank -- ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Extreme puncture protection that is metal-free, lightweight and flexible offering optimum penetration resistance.
- Electrical shock resistant sole.
- CSA approved grade 1 protective toe cap.
Australian Boot Company stocks Canada's largest range of Blundstone CSA-approved work boots. Free Canadian shipping and free in store boot care.