ALL SALES FINAL on discontinued and sale items, no exchanges or refunds
Blundstone Thermal All-Terrain #2250 in Antique Brown 100% waterproof winter boots—even the elastics—for maximum dry comfort. Pure wool footbeds and Thinsulate™ lining retain body heat for all-day warmth. The patented Vibram self-cleaning soles shed mud, water, and debris.
No laces to freeze, fray, or fumble up cold fingers. Easy kick-off at the door.
- Fully waterproof boot with waterproof elastic and sealed seams.
- Injection molded Vibram rubber outsole and PU midsole with patented SPS at strike zones for all-day comfort and shock absorption.
- Self-cleaning outsole design proprietary to Blundstone.
- Lined with 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation.
- Polyurethane midsole for comfort.
- XRD® in the heel strike zone to dissipate heel strike shock.
- Removable sheepskin footbed for warmth and comfort.
- Highly resistant to oil, organic and inorganic acid.
- Hidden stitching in the heel.
- Leather lined.
- Our rubber soles are not designed for extreme cold or icy conditions. Sole traction is reduced in conditions below freezing and may slip on icy surfaces.
Australian Boot Company stocks the best selection of Blundstone boots in Canada, with the best choice of leathers and colours, all in our legendary Chelsea boot over-the-ankle style. Free shipping anywhere in Canada. Free boot care at our stores in Toronto and Vancouver. Customer service is alive and well at Australian Boot Company!
PLEASE NOTE: This boot features a pre-distressed leather that can vary in appearance. No two pairs are alike, so the boot you order may be lighter or darker than those pictured here.