Blundstone 2242 Winter Thermal All-Terrain Rustic Brown
Arriving late October.
Blundstone Thermal All-Terrain #2242 in Rustic Brown are 100% waterproof winter Blundstone boots—even the elastics—for maximum dry comfort. Pure wool footbeds and Thinsulate™ lining retain body heat for all-day warmth. Vibram self-cleaning soles shed snow and slush for improved grip. No laces to freeze, fray, or fumble up cold fingers. Blundstone easy kick-off at the door.
- Fully waterproof boot with waterproof elastic and sealed seams.
- Injection molded Vibram rubber outsole and PU midsole with patented SPS at strike zones for all-day comfort and shock absorption.
- Self-cleaning outsole design proprietary to Blundstone. Excellent grip on wet, snowy and slippery surfaces.
- Lined with 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation.
- Polyurethane midsole for comfort.
- XRD® in the heel strike zone to dissipate heel strike shock.
- Removable sheepskin footbed for warmth and comfort.
- Highly resistant to oil, organic and inorganic acid.
- Heat resistant sole to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C.
- Hidden stitching in the heel.
- Leather lined.
Australian Boot Company stocks the best selection of Blundstone boots in Canada, with the best choice of leathers and colours, all in our legendary Chelsea boot over-the-ankle style. Free shipping anywhere in Canada. Free boot care at our stores in Toronto and Vancouver. Customer service is alive and well at Australian Boot Company!
PLEASE NOTE: This boot features a pre-distressed leather that can vary in appearance. No two pairs are alike, so the boot you order may be lighter or darker than those pictured here.