Blundstone All-Terrain 2058 All-Terrain Black
Blundstone has partnered with Vibram to create an exclusive outsole for the new #2058 All-Terrain boot in Black. Unique patterns and increased ratio of tread surface contact and the rubber compound used in the Vibram sole aids traction and cushioning, providing next-level of grip and optimal ground adaptability. The curved arch design and transverse flex points will release mud, snow, and rocks safely, making this product a favourite for work or play. Engineered to be worn with confidence in a range of tough environments, the sole is heat resistant up to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C. The standout curved heel, created through the tread and transverse flex points, provides self-cleaning properties to the already feature-packed All-Terrain.
- Self-cleaning outsole design proprietary to Blundstone. Excellent grip on wet, muddy and slippery surfaces.
- Vibram TC4+ technology sole.
- Premium weatherproof leather.
- Thermo-urethane outsole resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Injection molded rubber outsole and PU midsole with patented SPS at strike zones for all-day comfort and shock absorption.
- Highly resistant to oil, organic and inorganic acid.
- Heat resistant sole to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C.
- Lightweight and flexible.
- Premium Comfort Lite removable footbed: breathable, washable and anti-microbial
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Hidden stitching in the heel.
- Leather lined.
Australian Boot Company stocks the best selection of Blundstone boots in Canada, with the best choice of leathers and colours, all in our legendary Chelsea boot over-the-ankle style. Free shipping anywhere in Canada. Free boot care at our stores in Toronto and Vancouver. Customer service is alive and well at Australian Boot Company!