Blundstone Work & Safety 180 Work & Safety Boot Waxy Rustic Brown
Introducing Blundstone 180 Work & Safety in New Waxy Rustic Brown. Packed with safety yet remarkably light on the foot, saving energy and reducing fatigue. One-finger pull-on, easy kick-off, to save time and limit debris spread. Fewer seams, fewer stitch holes to leak for dry, all-day, all-weather comfort. And underpinning it all, Blundstone patented Shock Protection System (SPS) disperses shock at heel strike and reduces skeletal stress absorbing up to 90% of the impact as you walk. Blundstone Work & Safety in Waxy Rustic Brown just plain works.
- CSA Grade 1 steel toe.
- Metal free underfoot puncture protection.
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet "breathes" for absolute comfort.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethan (TPU) outsole: flexible, lightweight and durable.
- PORON XRD™ removable comfort classic footbed for all-day comfort and support.
- Injection molded soles -- no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot.
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole.
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit.
- CSA Approved.
- Unisex sizing.
Australian Boot Company stocks Canada's largest range of Blundstone green patch CSA approved work boots. Free Canadian shipping and free in store boot care.
PLEASE NOTE: This boot features a pre-distressed leather that can vary in appearance. No two pairs are alike, so the boot you order may be lighter or darker than those pictured here.