Otter Wax Boot Wax, an all-purpose Beeswax and Lanolin waterproofing treatment, is the best way to waterproof your leather. This heavy-duty sealing wax goes on thick and provides a long-lasting protective seal. Available in 2 oz and 5 oz tins.
Apply as often as necessary to maintain waterproof seal. May be applied on top of prior treatments. Temporary darkening may occur. This is completely normal, and original coloration is restored within a few days.
- apply to leather using a soft, lint-free cloth
- allow leather to fully absorb
- fully coat seams and around eyelets
- buff leather with horsehair brush or flannel cloth
- reapply as often as necessary
- follow up with Leather Oil to shine