Blundstone CSA approved Met Guard work boot in Black takes safety over the top with highly flexible, super-comfortable, foot-top met guards, steel toes, protected side elastics, Kevlar stitching and shockproof soles. Blundstone eliminates work hazard trips with no laces and sturdy pull-tabs make these work boots fast to pull-on and kick-off. With foot-top protection the Met Guard Blundstone is Canada’s ultimate safety boot.
Radically Simple Construction
- Weatherproof leather from Blundstone is an industry-leading 2.5mm thick yet “breathes” for absolute comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethane (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
- CSA Grade 1 protective toe cap
- Bumper kick-toe styling
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock resistant sole
- Soles suitable for use with under foot temperatures of up to 140o Celsius
- Injection moulded soles – no adhesives to come unglued, nor stitching to rot
- Puncture-resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- XRDTM footbeds for all day comfort and support
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs that are meant to be used
- Weatherproof elastic that retains its shape
Australian Boot Company stores in Toronto and Vancouver stock Canada's largest selection of Blundstone CSA approved steel toe work boots. Order online with free shipping within Canada or shop in store. Free in store boot care.