Blundstone 181 Work & Safety Boot Waxy Rustic Black
New Blundstone 181 Work & Safety in Waxy Rustic Black meets most company uniform colour standards, even if the standard is blue jeans. The waxy finish protects the leather, packing more days into each boot. The patented Blundstone SPS (Shock Protection System) disperses shock at heel strike and reduces skeletal stress absorbing up to 90% of the impact as you walk. Seams over the instep, a key source of irritation, are avoided along with many potentially leaky stitch holes. Lightweight, one-finger easy, all-day comfort. Oh, we could wax on!
- CSA Grade 1 steel toe.
- Metal free underfoot puncture protection.
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet "breathes" for absolute comfort.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethan (TPU) outsole: flexible, lightweight and durable.
- PORON XRD™ removable comfort classic footbed for all-day comfort and support.
- Injection molded soles -- no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot.
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole.
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit.
- CSA Approved.
- Unisex sizing.
Australian Boot Company stocks Canada's largest range of Blundstone green patch CSA approved work boots. Free Canadian shipping and free in-store boot care.
PLEASE NOTE: This boot features a pre-distressed leather that can vary in appearance. No two pairs are alike, so the boot you order may be lighter or darker than those pictured here.