Blundstone 163 Work & Safety Boot Black
This could be the lightest work boot you've ever worn. Loaded with CSA approved safety in the toes and underfoot. Blundstone 163 work boot in Black is built on the sturdy Blundstone foundation of values that’s stood firm since 1870. No damn laces to tie, un-knot, replace or trip on. Unisex sizes for perfect work boot comfort that fits your foot. Good value for your hard-earned dollar.
Radically Simple Construction
- Weatherproof leather from Blundstone is an industry-leading 2.5mm thick yet “breathes” for absolute comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethane (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
- CSA Grade 1 protective toe cap
- Bumper kick-toe styling
- Heat, slip, oil, acid, and electric shock resistant sole
- Soles suitable for use with underfoot temperatures of up to 140o Celsius
- Injection-molded soles – no adhesives to come unglued, nor stitching to rot
- Puncture-resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- XRDTM footbeds for all-day comfort and support
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs that are meant to be used
- Weatherproof elastic that retains its shape
Australian Boot Company stocks Canada's largest range of Blundstone green patch CSA approved work boots. Free Canadian shipping and free in store boot care.