Blundstone Work & Safety 162 Work & Safety Boot Stout Brown
Blundstone 162 CSA approved rugged work boots in Stout Brown are on of the most durable work boots on the market pretty incredible when people tell us they are the lightest work boots they have ever worn. All day comfort and support with pull-on kick-off convenience. Chelsea boot height protects in damp and dusty conditions. These Blundstone boots work overtime.
Radically Simple Construction
- Weatherproof leather from Blundstone is an industry-leading 2.5mm thick yet “breathes” for absolute comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethane (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
- CSA Grade 1 protective toe cap
- Bumper kick-toe styling
- Heat, slip, oil, acid, and electric shock resistant sole
- Soles suitable for use with underfoot temperatures of up to 140o Celsius
- Injection-molded soles – no adhesives to come unglued, nor stitching to rot
- Puncture-resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- XRDTM footbeds for all-day comfort and support
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs that are meant to be used
- Weatherproof elastic that retains its shape
Stocking Canada's best selection of sizes and styles makes Australian Boot Company your number one choice for when buying Blundstone work boots, online or in store.