Digital Marketing Executive
Australian Boot/Tin Shack Ltd.
Job description: Digital Marketing Executive
About the business
The business is a highly successful and profitable retail and digital footwear business. The business has sustained high growth through powerful word of mouth marketing but now needs a skilled marketer to drive continued business growth through the existing retail and digital channels.
About the role
Reporting to the Group Marketing Director, this role is responsible for driving sales growth through successful digital marketing of a range of retail brands, along with assisting with the brand and marketing of the corporate brand.
The successful applicant should have a strong track record in social media, and/or SEM, SEO, email marketing and analytics. The candidate needs to be creative, entrepreneurial and enjoy a challenge.
- Working with the Marketing Director to create digital marketing plans across website, email, and social platforms.
- Writing SEO content, email content, social content, and initiating digital partnerships, along with google ad campaigns – ensuring tone of voice and brand imagery is 100% on brand every time.
- Assisting with the website copy and back-end management.
- Analysing and working with influencers and PR opportunities to maximise any publicity opps that are on brand for each brand.
- Working with partners to create collaborations with like-minded and similar targeted brands, to create excitement and engagement in social media.
- Weekly and monthly analysis and reporting of existing campaigns and test campaigns and sales results.
Success in this role will be in driving sales growth through highly targeted and highly effective digital marketing, across a multiple of channels.
To apply for this role, please create 9 Instagram posts for https://www.blundstone.ca/ including captions and explain to us the reasoning behind your approach in 400 words or less.
Take a lift to the next level. Giddy Up!